ANIMATED GIFS COMPETITION QUIRINO AWARDS 2020
As part of the celebration of the Quirino Awards 2020, an animated gif contest is called with landscapes from several places on the island of Tenerife, home of the Quirino Awards.
Below we detail the rules of the call:
1. Original animated GIFs could participate.
2. The theme and technique is free.
3. It is essential to use one of the images provided by Tourism of Tenerife. These images cannot be modified.
4. Each author can participate with a maximum of three GIFS.
5. The length must be a maximum of 20 seconds.
6. Visual artists from any Ibero-American country can participate.
7. Two prizes will be awarded: 500€ for the best Tenerife filmmaker gif and 500€ for the best Ibero-American filmmaker gif.
8. The file size should not exceed 9 MB in weight.
9. By submitting, the authors guarantee that they are the legitimate owners of the animated gif and do not violate or infringe any registered trademark, trade name, copyright, literary, dramatic, musical, artistic or other intellectual property or personal rights.
10. To participate you must fill out the following form and attach the gif before June 14th.
11. In a first phase, among all the participating gifs a jury will select the best 3 gifs made by a creator from Tenerife and the 3 best gifs made by an Ibero-American creator.
12. On June 22nd, these final gifs will be announced. And the winner of each category will be decided by interactions of each gif on the Quirino Awards Facebook account.
13. In order to carry out as many promotional actions and dissemination of the contest as the organization deems necessary, all participants will assign to it, exclusively and free of charge, the rights of public communication, reproduction and dissemination of the Gifs submitted to the contest. The transfer of these rights will be limited to the scope of the contest and the dissemination of the Quirino Awards activities, including the public screening of the pieces. This transfer will conclude once the 2020 edition of the Quirino Awards has ended, except in the case of the awarded works, in which case the Quirino Awards and Tourism of Tenerife will have the right to use them exclusively, for a period of twelve months, in promotional actions. and dissemination of Quirino Awards in national and international territory and of a non-commercial nature.
14. The organization reserves the right to disqualify the gif if it violates human dignity.
The winning gif will be the one with most interactions (likes and comments) in the Quirino Awards Facebook post.